This document explains the warranty for products purchased from FIORA BATH COLLECTIONS, S.L.U., according to the conditions described below:
- The WARRANTY allows FIORA BATH COLLECTIONS, S.L.U., to either repair or replace the product in accordance with what is deemed the best solution for the defective product. This warranty applies to product sold by an authorized retailer within the territory of the United States of America and Canada. Sales made outside the United States and Canada are not included within the scope of this warranty unless expressly agreed by FIORA BATH COLLECTIONS, S.L.U.
- This warranty does not cover labor and shipping charges, or damages whatever incurred in the whole or in part from installation, removal, re-installation, repair or replacement of any FIORA BATH COLLECTIONS, S.L.U. product or part, as well as any incidental or consequential damages, expenses, losses, direct or indirect, arising from any cause whatsoever.
- The duration of the warranty is 5 years from the invoice or receipt date of the purchase or, if applicable, the delivery not if its date were after of the aforementioned documents. If the product was a display or demonstration model for the retailer the warranty will only be applicable for one year
- FIORA BATH COLLECTIONS, SL.U. guarantees its products and components against any manufacturing defect, provided that they have been correctly installed (in compliance with the standard in force and the instructions indicated for their assembly, maintenance and conservation) and that they have been used correctly and as their design intended.
- Consumable articles (rubber elements, gaskets, etc.) are not covered by this warranty.
- The following is excluded from this WARRANTY:
- Damage resulting from transport.
- Damage resulting from incorrect installation, handling or repairs performed by staff not authorized by FIORA BATH COLLECTIONS, S.L.U., as well as damage due to natural wear, poor treatment, and use and maintenance which is incorrect, unsuitable, abnormal or different from usual and/or to that indicated in the relevant instructions.
- Damage caused by dirt, limescale and other physical, chemical or electrochemical defects.
- Damage or loss sustained in any natural calamity such as fire, earthquake, flood, thunder, electrical storm, etc.
- Damage which, viewed objectively, cannot be attributed to the manufacturer.
- In case of shower base and panels for tiling, check the dimensions, color etc. prior to installation. No claims will be accepted for these reasons once installed.
- In the case of shower bases, prior to completing the floor tiling and fitting any other element on the shower bases, the installer must check that the installation is correct and verify that the base drains perfectly. Should this verification not be done correctly, FIORA BATH COLLECTIONS, S.L.U, will not bear the costs resulting from replacing the elements fitted on the bases such as shower screens or ceramics.
- Modifications done to the shower base and wall panels: shower bases and wall panels cut on-site by client or installer are covered under this WARRANTY as long as they follow and respect FIORA BATH COLLECTIONS, S.L.U. installation instructions. Please refer to the installation instructions of your shower base or wall panels for specifications and restrictions related to on-site cuts. If the installation instructions have not been followed, the WARRANTY will automatically be voided.
- This warranty is extended to the first purchaser at retail and is not transferable.The original sales receipt must be available to exercise the warranty.
- For any questions or warranty service requests, please contact FIORA’s North American distributor, AD WATERS:
AD WATERS CANADA:
QC and Ottawa region: 1 888 ADW 9336 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Maritimes and Western Canada: 1 888 ADW 9336 or email@example.com
ON: 1 888 ADW 9336 or firstname.lastname@example.org
U.S.A.: 1 888 ADW 9336 or email@example.com